Do you have a question for the Burlington Education Association?
Are you wondering about something in the contract?
If we can answer your question we will. And then, as long as it is not confidential, we will share the question and answer here for the benefit of all our members who have been wondering the same thing, but just haven’t asked.
How do you do this? Just ask your question in the Leave a Reply section at the bottom of this page. Only we will see what you have typed into the reply box and when we post the question and answer, your name will not appear.
How many building reps can each school in BSD have?
Good question. You can check out the BEA Constitution and By-Laws for more details about building reps, but here is what you want to know:
- 2 teacher representatives per elementary school
- 3 teacher representatives per middle school
- 4 teacher representatives at Burlington High School
- 1 teacher representative at the Burlington Technical Center
- 1 teacher representative for On Top and Horizons
- 1 teacher representative for Early Elementary Education
- 1 ESP/Paraeducator representative per school.